|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 11 cm|
100 Grams, 400 Grams
KC CELLULOSE, THE OTHER STRUCTURE POWDER
$17.50 – $51.55
Available in 100 and 400 grams.
- Pour some KeraCoat into a container, pour a spoon of cellulose powder and stir.
- Repeat until the mass has the desired thickness.
- Apply the mass to the desired places with a spatula or palette knife. (this looks like shaving cream)
- Cellulose powder with KeraCoat works as a coarse relief paste with which even a pointed structure can be made. It makes the KeraCoat even harder and waterproof.
- Cellulose powder can also be used as clay.
Mix more KC-Cellulose powder through the KeraCoat and you can compare a type of clay mass with “bread dough”. When it starts to form a ball, sprinkle more powder over it and knead “the ball” into a clay that does not stick to the hands anymore. Just keep adding powder until it no longer sticks. This clay dries less quickly and can be stored for longer in an airtight container!
- Due to the different colors of KeraCoat the desired color can be mixed directly. Of course, it can also be mixed with KC Pigment with it or processed with KC Bister.
There are no reviews yet.