|Dimensions||5 × 6 × 5 cm|
Black, Blue, Burgundy, Dark Blue, Dark Brown, Green, Grey, Lead, Lilac, Lime, Mocha, Ochre, Olive, Orange, Red, Rust, Terra Cotta, Turquoise, Ultramarine, White, Yellow
PIGMENTS: “COLOR POWDER”
PIGMENTS: “Color Powder”
Instructions: there are different ways of using the color powders all with their own charm
- Use a damp brush and brush the KC Pigment onto the workpiece. This creates a slightly transparent color.
- Mix powder from the jar with a little warm water in a plastic cup until a lump-free paste is formed.
- Then pour it into the transparent KeraCoat and create a unique color. Note: a jar of KC Pigment is sufficient for 1 liter of KeraCoat.
- Or mix some powder with the KC stoneware modeling paste for a marble effect
- The KC pigments can also be mixed with each other.